Scope of application and customer information and personal information
- Customer information means the information of the customer who uses this service.
- Personal information is information that can identify a specific individual, such as name, email address, organization name, location, phone number, social network service account, etc. among customer information Even if it can not be identified, it can be easily matched with other information, including those that can identify a specific individual.
Information we acquire in this service
When you use this service, we may obtain the following customer information from you. If you can not provide it, this service or a part of this service may not be available.
- Account registration information
When you start using this service, you may be required to register your email address, login password, ID of various SNS, etc. These information will be used for user identification, etc. on the service, such as login to the service by the user, handover of the account, etc.
- Profile information
You may be required to register your profile information (display name, icon image, etc. on this service) for the purpose of smooth use of this service and communication among customers. With the exception of some items that can not be set privately, profile information can also be viewed on the Service and other customers using the Service.
- Contact Us
We have obtained phone numbers, e-mail addresses, OS information, terminal model names, etc. These information will be used to investigate, respond to, and verify your identity.
- Information automatically acquired through use of the Service by customers
a. Location information
b. Information on service usage (for example, information on operation settings, number of file uploads, device orientation at the time of a crash, etc.)
c. Access date to the service
d. Types of application and browser of the device used when browsing this service and the page viewed
(Includes the website of the third party service that you used before using this service)
e. Information on the equipment used to access the service, hardware model, equipment IP address, MAC address and other unique identifiers, OS and its version, selected language, advertisement identifier, serial number, equipment Operation information, mobile network information
- Information acquired through services operated by third parties
If you authorize us to obtain your information through services operated by a third party, we may obtain your information. In such a case, we may match the information we obtain from customers with information obtained from third parties in order to improve the service and to provide advertisements in accordance with the interests of our customers.
Purpose of use of customer information
We use the acquired customer information for the following purposes.
- To enable customers to use this service smoothly
- For the provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of this service, such as acceptance of registration for this service, identity verification, calculation of usage fee, etc.
- For notification of information about the content of this service, update information, campaign information, change information such as terms, etc.
- To respond to inquiries about this service
- To respond to acts that violate our terms relating to the service and other terms
- To create statistical data on the use of this service
- For planning, planning or implementation of this service in the future
- For login or login authentication when using this service
- For analysis of registration information and usage conditions to make content and advertisements provided by third parties accessible to customers more convenient for customers using this service
- For understanding the delivery status of advertisements, measuring the effectiveness of advertisements, and displaying behavioral targeting advertisements
- For distribution or display of our company or third party advertisement
- For other marketing purposes
Third-party information provision
We may provide the acquired personal information to a third party in the following cases.
- If you agree
- When the customer violates the terms of our company and there is a sufficient basis to judge that personal information must be disclosed in order to protect our rights, property, services, etc.
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- In cases where it is necessary for a governmental organization or a local public entity or a person commissioned to cooperate to carry out the office work prescribed by the law, the execution of the office work is hindered by obtaining the consent of the customer. If there is a risk of
- In case of succession of our business including provision of personal information due to merger, company split, business transfer or other reasons
- When permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws
Delete customer information
We may retain customer information while you are using our services and thereafter, but we will not store them more than necessary. If the purpose of acquiring and processing customer information is achieved, the customer information will be deleted without delay. The amount of time that we store customer information may vary depending on the type of customer information and the purpose of the process.
Disclosure, correction and suspension of use of personal information
- Customers can check and correct their registered e-mail address, password and other information on this service site at any time. You can also delete the account.
- Customers may request the disclosure, etc. except for the following cases in accordance with the procedures separately established when requesting the disclosure of personal information that can not be confirmed on the service or the notification of the purpose of use.
・When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights of the person or third party by disclosing
・When there is a risk that the disclosure will significantly affect the proper implementation of our business
・When disclosure is against the law
・When we can not confirm that the request for disclosure is from the person in question
- If, as a result of disclosure, the customer determines that the content of personal information held by the company is not the case, it can request correction, addition, or deletion of personal information according to the procedure separately established by the company. In that case, we will investigate without delay to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and correct, add or delete the personal information based on the result.
- If you request the disclosure of personal information that can not be confirmed on the service site, we may be subject to a disclosure fee according to the procedures separately established by our company.
- his service was used by customers to measure the effectiveness of advertisements and provide more interesting information for the purpose of improving the convenience of customers, such as the preservation of user settings, and for the security of session maintenance and protection, etc. Cookies will be used to provide better services based on the number of visits to the site, usage pattern, and customer size. In addition, Google Analytics may be used in this service.
- Through this service, we and an ad delivery company may send cookies to the browser used by the customer and use that technology.
- You can disable or reject cookies by changing the browser settings yourself. Please note that some of the Services may not operate properly if you invalidate or decline cookies.
- If the customer is set to receive cookies, the ad distributor acquires cookie information such as the browsing history of the customer using this service, and on the advertising space of the ad distributor, our company Ads may be delivered.
About child user information
If you are under the age of 16 and want to use this service and enter your user information, please do so with the consent of your parents.
Please use this form to contact us if you have any comments, questions or concerns regarding this privacy statement.
Established on July 28, 2019